Saturday, December 29, 2007

Brandon Iwamoto, Photojournalist



MAJOR: Open Opt. Seeking Technical Journalism
YEAR: Sophomore

I'm going to be honest when I say that I believe American politics are beyond reform. What I expect to see in Iowa is exactly what I'd expect to see at Invesco Field or Sonny Lubick Field: Fans covered in red, white and blue, waving flags and cheering for their favorites while two teams with no love for each other battle it out for the championship (Okay, so maybe not Invesco or Sonny Lubick field, but you get the idea). Look a little closer and you'll find teammates in fierce competition with each other for the job. Heck, don't be surprised to see Hilary take a knife to the leg of fellow Democrat Barack Obama, a la ex-University of Northern Colorado punter Mitch Cozad. But alas, after transferring from the University of Northern Colorado this past semester, and spending the past two falls photographing football, this trip should be right up my alley.

Iowa 1st place picks
Republican- John McCain
Democrat- Barack Obama

No comments: